This tool allows you to compare our group plans.
Instructions: Enter your contact information below and then the plans you'd like to compare. The selected plans will appear on the right side of the screen. Finally, click the 'Compare Plans' button to download or email your plan comparison PDF.
To view additional information on limitations and exclusions that apply to our medical plans click here.
2020 Small Group: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield | Anthem HealthKeepers
2019 Large Group: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield | Anthem HealthKeepers
2020 Large Group: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield | Anthem HealthKeepers
2020 Large Group Anthem POS AdvantageOne: HealthKeepers, Inc. and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
This is intended to be a high level summary only. For more in-depth detail on any of our specific group plans, please refer to our Summary of Benefit documents by visiting this site.
- For plans with a PreventiveRX benefit, the deductible will be waived for Tiers 1 and 2, then the applicable copay/coinsurance applies (does not apply to 51+ group plans).
- Retail pharmacy is a 30-day supply limit, in and out-of-network benefits are combined.
- Home Delivery is a 90-day limit. Retail Maintenance is a 90-day limit at participating pharmacies and 30-day limit at others.
- Specialty drug benefits are covered at a 30-day supply limit, combined for in and out-of-network.
- For benefit plans that include a separate deductible for pharmacy, the deductible is combined for Retail and Home Delivery services and for both in and out-of-network benefits.
- Any RX plan that has a copay structure for Tiers 1, 2 and 3 will have a per script maximum in Tier 4. RX plans that include a deductible and or coinsurance for Tiers 1, 2 and 3 will not have a per script max as part of the Tier 4 benefit. (does not apply to 51+ plans)
When it comes to deductibles, it’s important to understand the difference between an embedded deductible versus a non-embedded deductible. With an embedded deductible, each family member has an individual deductible/out-of-pocket amount. Any deductible amount contributed by an individual will apply to the family deductible amount, but no individual family member is required to contribute more to the family deductible than their individual deductible amount. The out-of-pocket accumulates on an embedded basis as well. With a non-embedded deductible product, all family members have a shared deductible and out-of-pocket family maximum. The entire deductible must be satisfied before coverage can begin for any individual family member. And, the entire out-of-pocket maximum must be satisfied before the family has satisfied the out-of-pocket maximum. Plans with a deductible component will have the deductible included in the out-of-pocket maximum.
Important notes about our ABF Plans
- Anthem Balanced Plans [ABF] are self-funded plans. ABF plans are available to group sizes 10 – 99
- Groups are subject to medical underwriting and rates are based on the health of the group
- Groups cannot elect Fully Insured ACA and ABF plans together
Enter your personal and client information:
Choose available plans to compare:
|Plan Name||Contract Code||Metal Category||In Network Deductible Individual|
|Please choose a network above.|